Salad Fingers Episode 9 Salad Fingers Episode 9

Seriously fucked with my head. Still has the essence of what has made Salad Fingers consistently great over the years. I've basically grown up with Salad Fingers and delighted to see you're still making them. Over time I've grown to like your other animations even more.

Recycling Recycling

Good Potential

Hey, 3D+Flash GCSE projects ftw! I never posted my GCSE project on NG, mainly cos of filesize, but it makes a much better impression on the mods than print.

If you modelled all that stuff from scratch then that's pretty good. I have to say though, I'd like to see some more experimental stuff from you. If you're given Recycling as a stimulus, it's ok to do like a PSA type thing like this, but personally I'd like to see something a little more abstract. GD is about getting a message across, but it can be a little less blunt than this.

Anyway, don't worry this'll get you good marks as long as you have good coursework to back it up. Basically just reverse engineer the whole thing and show it step by step :P

Good luck with future projects.

alio-big-mac responds:

Thanks,
I did model this from complete scratch and the Moderator has seen the proof, also I put my CW on a cd and its loads n that, took me 4 days to program it, lol.

ShoBizNewsyNews #38 ShoBizNewsyNews #38

nice.

You've done it again Walrus, good job man.

I won't bitch about YAAFM too much, but are you really working on a new one like you said on WDP?

Tower of Hanoi Tower of Hanoi

Nice

I can't say how well I thought the game was explained because I already knew how to play. Nicely made, but as some others have said it could use some added style, like some nice graphics, sound effects, even music (togglable of course)

Anyway I faved it so I can play it later.

Time time Time time

Amazing

The most imaginitive use of the platforming genre I've ever seen in Flash. Reminds me of those old Sega CD QTE games, or those parts of Shenmue, expect more interactive. Really good stuff, even though the final boss is annoying. The graphics weren't the best, but they were better than they needed to be for what you were trying to achieve. Make another one!!

Shoot!!! (X-tra Features) Shoot!!! (X-tra Features)

Cool

Really cool little animation demo. Music was annoying as hell, but the animation was smooth and realistic. Take your 3D skills and channel them into an action animation with a storyline, and it would be amazing. Good luck.