Tower of Hanoi Tower of Hanoi

Nice

I can't say how well I thought the game was explained because I already knew how to play. Nicely made, but as some others have said it could use some added style, like some nice graphics, sound effects, even music (togglable of course)

Anyway I faved it so I can play it later.

Time time Time time

Amazing

The most imaginitive use of the platforming genre I've ever seen in Flash. Reminds me of those old Sega CD QTE games, or those parts of Shenmue, expect more interactive. Really good stuff, even though the final boss is annoying. The graphics weren't the best, but they were better than they needed to be for what you were trying to achieve. Make another one!!

Shoot!!! (X-tra Features) Shoot!!! (X-tra Features)

Cool

Really cool little animation demo. Music was annoying as hell, but the animation was smooth and realistic. Take your 3D skills and channel them into an action animation with a storyline, and it would be amazing. Good luck.

Newgrounds Tetris Project Newgrounds Tetris Project

...

Hmm, I'm not too sure about this one. Firstly, if you made the tetris engine yourself using Actionscript, then you obviously have a lot of talent for programming in flash, but something tells me you downloaded the source from Flashkit or some other site, in which case, not so cool.
Either way it looks like your quite excited about the project, so carry on and do the best job you can. I'd really like to see themes from different animation series on NG, like YAFM, Joe Zombie, Salad Fingers, #cough# Kommando #cough#. Make sure you get the authors' permission first though.

Personally I've never really liked Tetris for some reason, but this looks like a reasonable start to your project.

Eric-McTrainshit responds:

I'll try to put that stuff in here for you.

Weezer Jam Session Weezer Jam Session

Pretty good

Pretty good game, but I have some suggestions (even though you won't notice because there's 100s of reviews):

Make it so you can only get one score boost from each "note". If you tap the buttons quckly or just hold them you can get 4 or 5 score boost just from one note.

Make a score penalty for missing notes and for pressing buttons when there are no notes for the button pressed.

Sort those out and it will be much harder to cheat.

Also (and this one could be more than you want to bother doing): try to make some cool backgrounds for the songs.

Oh, and try and have a few more songs. I didn't really like those songs, but that's probably just mu bad taste. Maybe have a couple of songs from each main genre? Although I realise that would make the file to big........maybe you could load them from an external server? that way the file on ng would only be a few kb!

Anyway, why am I criticising this so much, it was great, please make more!

Oh, and one more thing (lol): if you made the notes move slower or increased rge framerate or something, it would be easier to see the notes.

AntiClockClock's TV V4.0 AntiClockClock's TV V4.0

Not original

I dont' see how you can put up other people's work like this, and take the credit for yourself, and 5MB? There was only about 1.5min of video in total! This sucked,and if it was still in judgement I might even have said this movie was stolen. I do like "Chuckles" though

starfox revolution starfox revolution

Great game

Great game, love the attention to detail. I found it a bit hard, but maybe that's just me. Anyways, keep it up, and maybe make another version with a few more checkpoints for retards like me :)

RANGER 3d RANGER 3d

That was excellent!!!

that really WAS excellent!!!!!
it's been ages since i've played a game on NG, which I HAD to play again and again until i'd completed it.
I noticed that you actually used next to no actionscript, with the gun that looks kinda like you're controlling it etc. I guess the bears and planes were just button, right?

Excellent nonetheless.!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!111111111

Custom Rides (SM Designs) Custom Rides (SM Designs)

Don't listen to that last guy.

Don't listen to that last basterd, he hasn't even made any bloody animations according to his user page.